Thursday, November 15, 2012

Leftovers

What up Readers, definitely though I posted this a week ago, but oops...

This is just a follow up to last week's chicken tender post.  I didn't think I made that many chicken tenders but I must have because I ate them for two more days (not complaining).

The first day I decided to make barbecue chicken sliders.  I bought these really soft and slightly sweet dinner rolls from Publix (kind of like a Hawaiian roll) to make sandwiches with Jerk Turkey, but I ran out of turkey so...

I started with leftover cabbage that I made into a ghetto coleslaw, which is cool because I don't like real coleslaw.  This was just a little olive oil mayo and red wine vinegar, quick and easy, and not mushy.

Then I added leftover chicken from the chicken tenders I made, but I also do this with any leftover chicken.


Lastly I topped it with some barbecue and hot sauce YUM!!


And no I didn't eat two sliders (eye roll)... I ate three, but the third one couldn't fit on this tiny plate... had to eat it out of  my hands, lol, WHAT?!?!?


The second day I was feeling kinda guilty about eating breaded and fried chicken three days in a row so I made a makeshift salad.  I say makeshift because I had nothing but lettuce to put on it, I didn't even have any onions to slice for it so it was pretty plain.  Luckily I had some blue cheese vinaigrette that made it Yummy!!...




No comments:

Post a Comment